Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mirsh and Merv's Big Adventure

Niel, Angela, Ryan Aimee
Getting ready to go to the Jordan River Park Way.
Training for 1/2 Marathon and Marathon.
Niel riding Bike to help with waters and Motivation.
I had fun tending 6 of my 7 grandchildren Matthew and Evie helping me load the dishes. Jonathan Making Cookies with Mirsh Lots of frosting and sprinkles...
Ruby, Johnathan, Spencer.
Nathan, Ruby, Spencer
Spent the Night at Mirshies


Orem Police tried to break in my car...when I locked my keys inside.
Great to know Toyota's cannot be broken in to.
Thanks Ange for bringing keys to rescue Marva and I so we could still go to Gunnison for my Uncle Standley's 90th Birthday party. Marsha, Standley Pickett, Marva










3 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks so much Mirshie!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

happy any time!!! p.s. ruby posed this!